Wednesday, March 23, 2016

How to make a Delicious Smoothie


 Today I decided to make a smoothie! Our family loves smoothies and with this warm weather it reminded me of smoothies on a hot summer day. Here is my recipe on how to make a yummy smoothie...! Smoothies can be however you want, so feel free to try different fruits or a different amount of ingredients.

First of all, get out your blender, the milk, frozen strawberries, bananas, a berry supreme mix*, and cool whip.
(*optional, we got a bag of this at Costco)

We recently learned that you should add your milk first....
 
Then the strawberries, bananas, and berry supreme mix and mix all together (you may need to add a little extra milk to make it "mix up" well)
 
Once ya mix it all up, put it in a cup, add a "dunk" of cool whip, and your finished!!
 

 
 
This takes about 5-10 minutes and is very easy to make. It makes about 6-8 servings, give or take a little bit.
 
Ingredients:
4-5 cups of milk
1 cup frozen berry supreme blend
14 frozen strawberries
2-3 frozen bananas (we freeze boxes of almost rotten bananas cut into chucks for this purpose)
Cool Whip
 
Dump in your 4-5 cups of milk, then add strawberries, bananas, and berry supreme blend. Blend together well, pour in cups, add a "dunk" of cool whip to the top and ENJOY!
 




7 comments:

  1. Oooohh yummmmm!!!!!!!!☺
    I LOVE smoothies!
    {and now I really want one!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom your blog post inspired me to make one so I did! But I made it a little different with some ice cream and no bananas!=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome ☺ that's what smoothies are all about...you can do whatever you perfer and customize it to your likes!!

      Delete
  3. So I really wanted one, so I went and made one for me and Daniel... Blueberries, frozen bananas, and coconut milk☺yum...... 😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEWWWWWW!!!! Anna Coconut Milk???

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes... do you have a problem with coconut milk?!? :D it tastes good AND he can have it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete