Saturday, March 5, 2016

Oh to be a little girl!

This morning my sisters were all dressed up playing with all their babies. I did not get them to "pose" anything, so this is all their make believe play!!! They are great....
 
Addy, her baby, and an elephant...
Apparently Aubree was the dr.... haha!
                                                   
                                             Tiana had one baby and I believe another one on the way.. :-)
                                       They were hanging out in the closet, which was apart of Addy's house!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is so funny/cool!!I cant wait to see more blogposts by you!!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are quite the girls!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! I can relate... Er... My sisters can relate??! 😄

    ReplyDelete