Monday, April 4, 2016

*Blizzard of 2016*

Remember the blizzard? I know it wasn't that long of a time ago, but it still seems weird that everything was covered with over 2 feet of snow and it took Dad just about all day to plow the lane with the skid loader, and we were snowmobiling everywhere!! Anyway, all that to say, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy and remember the blizzard!
The girls in their snow gear....they had been on a snow mobile ride and it got stuck in a drift, so they were crawling in!


Can you see the wind was blowing in our faces? =)



**if you have any ideas of what I should do blog posts on, I would welcome your ideas! my mind runs dry of ideas and if there is something you think would be interesting, please let me know...I would be more than happy to hear from you**

2 comments:

  1. You should get a craft off of Pinterest and then do one off of that!!!!

    ReplyDelete