Thursday, July 28, 2016

Guest Post || Susanna Clemmer

 

 

Good Morning everyone!!
I'm here with a guest post from my friend Susanna (Susie for short!). Susie and I have been pen pals for a little over 2 years. We recently met when she was down for her Great Grandma's funeral and we had a great time learning to know each other better!
Susie is going to tell you a little bit about her & her dog raising/dog sitting business:
Me & Susanna

Can you tell a little bit about yourself? ...
    I am a fourteen year-old girl, one of the six children of Wendell and Lisa Clemmer. Ultimately, I am a child of the King, and I live striving to please Him. I enjoy serving others (that is the spiritual gift that God blessed me with) and sharing the Gospel where God gives me the opportunity.

Where do you live? ....
                     Auburn, Maine
 
A few of your hobbies? ...
    I enjoy many things, so you probably don't want me to list them all! Here are just a few that stick out to me above others: Kayaking, swimming, baking with Daddy, fishing, writing, and spending time with our dogs. :-)

Your favorite verse? ...
    I like Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ Who gives me strength." There is no limit to what we can do when Christ is in the center of it all!

Now about my dogs:
We own and raise Bernese Mountain dogs. Below you will find pictures and names of each of our dogs and our one precious puppy. Also, we sometimes puppy sit and right now we are puppy sitting some black and yellow labs! (Pictures at the end).
Jamaica
 
Cheyenne is the sweet-looking dog just laying there by the tree. (She is my very favorite dog of them all!) She has a very thin strip of white on her face and no white on her front paws.


This big 'ole guy with has perfect symmetrical  markings is Toronto.


Toronto loves rolling around on his back!



 The little Berner puppy that I'm holding is Lucea. There's also a picture of her sleeping on her side above. (Isn't she adorable?!!?!)


 ^^the puppies we are taking care of right now^^

Thanks so much for doing this guest post Susanna!! I enjoyed working with you to get it together :)
Have a great day everyone!! :)

How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. Psalms 36:7


1 comment: