Thursday, March 23, 2017

Howdy!

Well folks, I guess it's probably about time that I do a blog post again...I just remembered the other day that I had been trying to do a encouraging post once a week. I had totally forgotten about it, things were so crazy for awhile. They are finally slowing down now and we are soon headed to the sunny south. Anyway, today I am just kind of going to do a fun post. A few pictures and a couple Bible verses to inspire you today!

 Just last week we got around a foot, so that was a lot of fun. Different times cousins and friends came over to sled and ride snowmobile. (The above picture was actually the week before when we just got a couple inches)



 Cambrie came and slept at our house one night, and they had a great time playing and doing skits for me and Mom 😊
And we are getting a new barn!

...we are headed south next week, so you probably won't hear from me for awhile. But when I get back, I hope to tell you about our trip!
I hope each one of you have a grand day!!
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
 
Isaiah 40:28-31 NIV

2 comments:

  1. I ❤ this post, Shalom! 😊 And have a wonderful time in Florida-relaxing and getting tan and everything else that the sunny south has to offer y'all! *also, it's possible that i am slightly jealous of you guys 😜* But, you have my permission to have a lovely and enjoyable family vacation 😁 Just bring some warmth back home ⛱🌞, that's my [only] requirement 😅
    Love you friend and have a fab evening 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to wish you a wonderful time in Florida! That state is wonderful, though I can't say that it's better than Maine! Have a marvelous vacation and enjoy the warm sunshine, white sand beaches, and foamy waves!

    ReplyDelete