Friday, April 7, 2017

Florida // 2017

 Welcome to a preview of our Florida trip ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We had a great time...lovely + hot weather, and fun times spent with family!
 Addy dear cheesing big for the camera! 


 
We stayed in a mobile home park, and there was a lake at the edge of the park. It was really pretty! We even got to see the alligator that lives in the lake!

We stayed in Grandpa Martin's house, so we got to use his golf cart to get around to places like the pool + tennis court!

One day we went to the Sarasota Jungle Gardens! Btw, did I mention Grandpa & Grandma Sauder were there with us for most of the time? It was awesome having them there with us! Picture Credits go to Grandpa ๐Ÿ˜„

We got to see and feed beautiful Flamingos. They walked around looking very proud + prissy!!




Another day we went to Mixon Fruit Farms where they grow + make orange juice. Sadly, the day we were there they weren't processing the oranges ๐Ÿ˜ž

At Mixon's they keep rescued animals....I got to hold a 4 year old alligator!  
Brent + Leah were brave enough to touch the Python "Butter"... me? no thanks!
The house where we stayed!

We spent one evening at Lido Beach...that was really beautiful!! 

I hope you enjoyed this little preview of our Florida trip...I have some more pictures that I might post in a few days! Hope y'all have a wonderful evening!! 
~xoxo, Shalom 

6 comments:

  1. Ohmagoodness! it looks like y'all had an absolutely ah-mazing time ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a blast, Shalom! It just reminds me of my Florida trip! It is such a fun place to visit, but still... There is nothing like home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are quite right. It was fun, but there's no place like home!

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a really good time in Florida! I've been to Florida once, but my family and I went when I was very little, so I don't remember it.

    littlebitofsunshineweb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow if this is only the preview then I cant wait to see the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks like so much fun! Our family went to Texas in December and your family trip reminds me of that. :)
    Jesus bless your day!
    -Abi (from WAY over in Iowa! :) )

    ReplyDelete