Friday, June 2, 2017

r^a*n#d)o@m!

So it's June. Already. It's great and yet it's crazy. But anyway, here are a few random pictures and a little update on my life.



  • Memorial Day Weekend found us camping back at Woodcrest! We had a good weekend, lovely weather. I spend a lot of my weekend reading, so that was great 😋. On Saturday evening we had some lovely visitors, and some good Spike Ball games! 





  • Our house is finally getting siding. It looks so nice! They haven't finished yet, but are planning to next week or the next. 

  • And so summer vacation has begun...things have been busy in my corner...I've been doing anything from farm work, to kitchen work, to babysitting, hanging out with friends, and just doing this thing called life!  😃



  • Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.”
Isaiah 12:6

4 comments:

  1. That little boy reminds me exactly of Judah! (it's his boy, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you did the title to this post!! And that pic of you and the little boy is sooo adorbs!! Spike balll is a ton of fun, but I'm not much good at it. :|

    ReplyDelete