Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Life!

Hey Friends!! 
Y'all seem to enjoy my life lately posts, so I am back at it again!

life lately...

....for a bout a week or two we were busy canning + freezing!! Turns out, we got some amazing results :) 

 It was so cool to watch our barns being built and watch these guys acting like monkeys πŸ™ˆ

 The bed and breakfast rooms are finally put back together! Let us know if you ever need a place to stay πŸ˜„

 Times spent taking puppy pictures...and publishing them to the internet, with not much business 😐
 Anyone also need a puppy? 😌

 Play day with cousin Ellie for Tiana's birthday! 




😍 

hello kitty! whatcha' doing? 



Hope you've enjoyed this post! Thanks for following me on this journey!! 

5 comments:

  1. #allthehearteyes for that picture of Aubree 😍😍 please tell her I said hello and I would love for her to come visit me at the store πŸ˜‰ and yes, I will randomly come up to her and tickle her toes 😘
    Loved this post, bestie πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! The bed and breakfast room looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do y'all live again?? If we're ever up by you we could stay xDDD That looks so comfy!!
    and that kitten is adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lancaster Pa! Come visit us when you're in the area!!

      Delete