Monday, October 30, 2017

Life Lately

It seems that y'all really enjoy my life lately posts, so I decided it is time to do one of them again!

Dad and the little girls cheesin' in the middle of a checkers game! 

 I finally shot a deer! It was so exciting, even though it was just a little doe! I was pretty happy 😊


We hosted Uncle Donny + Aunt Michelle's 25th wedding anniversary party in our barn...it was a smashing success!! 

 the decorations were really pretty! Jalisa + Tori did a great job!



a lunch date with Mom and some of the girls! 💗

My little polar bear 😍


"It is because of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness." - Lamentations 3:22-23

4 comments:

  1. YAY FOR SHOOTING A DEER! I've never been hunting before, but it's something I've always wanted to do! :)
    Is that the gun you shot it with?

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes same here!! It was a dream come true :) And yes, I did shoot it with the gun that's on the picture!

      Delete
  2. These are my favorite of your posts! Your siblings are adorable 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, Shalom!

    ReplyDelete