Thursday, March 29, 2018

life lately + new design

March is sailing along, and it's almost April already?! Crazy, but I won't complain! Along with April comes a long-anticipated Florida vacation with the fam, wrapping up of school, and warmer weather! Ahh! But speaking of weather, the first day of Spring brought the biggest snowstorm yet. But I was happy...one big snow to top the winter off. And it brought lots of beauty and outdoor fun //






//


with winter wrapping up, certain little folks are longing for warmer weather, and the chance to play outside. but, lots of memories are made inside too.
//


 leah + cousin haley had a fun Sunday afternoon photo-shoot. 
//


 and this past weekend was spent at girls cabin...it was an amazing and memory filled weekend...can you tell? 😋

//
I also redesigned the blog this month...I haven't reached the point of total satisfaction with the blog design, so every now and then I play with it. I am happy with how it turned out this time!! What do y'all think? 
//

While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.” -Genesis 8:22



10 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been fun. But I agree another season is always good! And I really like your blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Thanks for sharing all these pictures. =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that mud fight or whatever you ladies had looks like a blast! That's so my thing! :-)
    And I love your new look! I love almost every new look, though... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog design! The beginning of spring welcomed is with snow too! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mud looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete