Monday, April 18, 2016

Tidbits from my day...

Hey everyone.... I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day!! I am lovin' it!
Here's some tidbits from my day... this morning we did a program for some residents are Fairmount. My great aunt Ruth lives there and loves when we come!
 
                                                       Hanging out wash...
 Making lip gloss with this little sis! Did 2 batches...one with coconut oil and the other with Vaseline...the Vaseline worked the best!
                                    and ironing....all I am going to say is a {not} fun job...  :/
                                     
                                                  Have a marvelous rest of the day!

3 comments:

  1. did you play your uke for them? im sure that made them happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW!!!! What did you do, sing? That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played you are my sunshine...except my uke was out of tune (I guess from transporting it) so it didn't sound very good, I should have tuned it before I played!!
    The girls sang some solos and we did Bible Memory...piano playing...bible reading..brent did a devotional for his speech...it was only about 15-20 residents and wasn't bad :)

    ReplyDelete