Friday, May 20, 2016

Random pictures from my House!

Random is my a part of my blog name and I think it fits well because I feel like I am always posting random things at random times. :) Here are some pictures of times at my house within the past month or two!
Aubree with American girl doll glasses!

Addy with Uncle Ben's baby goat

We helped my Aunt and Uncle dump chickens and Leah took this picture

We got to meet my cutest little cousin Jethro last week!!
We went to a friend's bridal shower and we played a game, where you split into teams and had to
 dress someone in a wedding dress with
toilet paper...my team dressed me and then Chelsea picked me as the best wedding dress!
As most of you know, it rained and rained and rained some more. I am so thankful for the sun!!!!!!!!

Tiana painted a piece of wood to look like a piece of watermelon.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!


2 comments: