Saturday, May 28, 2016

-Proverbs Reading Challenge-

Hey Everyone! Are you all enjoying this blistering hot day? I am sure am, although I will admit, it is a little hot. :)

I am here this afternoon, with a Proverbs reading challenge. This coming month I am going to challenge myself + I hope you'll join me, to read a chapter of Proverbs everyday + to pick one verse out of that days passage that you want to claim for yourself and just jot it down. At the end of the month, you'll have read the whole book of Proverbs and have a sheet of paper, or journal of verses from each of the Proverbs that you can claim for yourself! The only disclaimer, is that June has only 30 days, while Proverbs has 31 chapters. So, just throughout the month sometime, take time and read that extra chapter.
Leave a comment and let me know if you decide to do it, and then at the end of the month I would love to hear if you accomplished it!!
 
 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
 
 
 
side note- I got this idea from a fellow blogger who is doing a June journaling challenge over at joyfullyliving4jesus.blogspot.com. Go on over and check her out! :)

2 comments: