Monday, June 6, 2016

Proverbs 6:20-23


 


I just got done reading my Proverbs 6 for the day and what it says in there about our dear parents is pretty plain....
"My son, obey your father's commands, and don't neglect your mother's instruction. Keep their words always around your heart. Tie them around your neck. When you walk, their counsel will lead you. When you sleep, they will protect you. When you wake up, they will advise you. For their command is a lamp and their instruction a light.; their corrective discipline is the way to life."
Proverbs 6:20-23

I am very thankful for my parents!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Shalom! This is Susie (Susanna)! Just wanted you to know that I am enjoying your blog (and I learned how to post a comment)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Susie! I'm so glad you're following along! I am working on another post that I'll do this weekend or next week so stay tuned :)
      Shalom

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to it! I'll be sure to follow!
    ~ Susie ~

    ReplyDelete