Sunday, June 19, 2016

The day we took a trip...

Hello!! As you can tell, it's been quite awhile since I've posted. I really had so many none ideas for blogging, so I just let it set. Sorry guys, I'm open for ideas :) Anyway. I DO have a post for you:

The day the Sauder family took a trip.....
This trip was a long time in coming. Somewhere around 5-7 years ago, the parents told Grandpa & Grandma that we would take a bus and go to lake Tobias. In the next years, nothing happened...well Chad, Jo + family came home for a visit and we decided THIS WAS THE TIME. Everything was planned and we eagerly looked forward to the day. Chad + Jo started a café in Cambodia (check it out here www.sauders4him.com ) and we each got a shirt, so we (most of us ;) ) wore our shirts. We were the "black tribe." We took Weavertown's bus and had a wonderful goot day!!! =)
Meeting at Walmart

The bus ride was quite interesting :D

 

My dear Mother!
Zebras
We got to see some cool animals!




That's all for now! Talk to y'all later!!!! <3 XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys (and girls) had a great family get-together! And I do believe that the bus ride could've been interesting with all those teenage boys along! I love all the matching t-shirts also!
    ~ Susie ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm commenting... again! I was just looking at Chad and Jo's Cafe Awaken website. Look's like they have a great ministry going there! I love seeing people with hearts so passionate for Jesus!
    ~ Susie ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie- I love hearing from you!
      Yes, they do have a great thing going! I am so happy for them.
      Thanks for commenting!!!!

      Delete