Wednesday, September 28, 2016

everyday life at my house.

It's chilly and raining out....a great day to catch up on some blogging!! I'm here with some pictures of everyday life.
Addy + Aubree

We were sitting on the front porch watching the corn get chopped off!
-sorry about the bad quality-


I wasn't sure if I wanted to add this picture or not =) My Aunt & Uncle planned a fun night with the Martin family and we were suppose to wear something that was in our closet that we didn't like, something old or....something silly! This is what our family came up with....notice my 90's dress (my Mom wore it for my Aunt's wedding) and my nice poof =)


I woke up to a broken ukulele one morning...we took it back to the music store and he said he would get me a new one...well, apparently it is taking longer than he expected and they haven't called us back yet... #4weekswithoutaukulele =(

my desk after a day of hard algebra =|

"healthy" cookies that I tried out...they actually weren't too bad.

An early morning walk

practicing archery with Brent

Aubree turned 2 August 25th!



 
That's all for now, but stay tuned for another post "Hemlock Haven!"
Happy rainy day  y'all...stay dry!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are quite the clothes! I understand why you guys don't like those outfits (I don't especially like them either!). My favorites are your lovely poof, and Brent's interesting sandals. How fun!!! Can't wait for your next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, not something I would want to wear everyday =) oh btw, I should have mentioned those sandals are from Grenada!

      Delete
  2. oh this is great! especially those outfits! =) your poof tho...it makes you look so much like those old year book pictures of your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you say "Poof" do you mean your hair or your sleeves?

    ReplyDelete