Wednesday, October 26, 2016

life lately.

Hey Everyone!! Hope you all are enjoying this chilly weather....I finally realize that summer is over :/ I am enjoying fall, although,  not quite  the thought of winter which is creeping right up upon us. Not yet though :) Some of these pictures and happenings were a couple weeks back, but I think you'll enjoy them anyway!
Late summer/fall is a busy time of field work!


Addy acting like a little monkey :)
Sunday afternoon fun with Mr. Caleb!!!
 
A Saturday morning tea party


 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 
Have a wonderful evening y'all! Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Do you know that you have adorable little sisters? So cute!
    I miss you all like nuts...
    ~ Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom I absolutely love when you do these posts!!

    ReplyDelete