Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas.....

Yes, so many people say it is the most wonderful time of the year, and I agree. But, are we really, truly, focusing on what really IS the reason its the most wonderful time of the year? Jesus is really the reason for the season. He came, as a baby, down here to our sinful world, and lived a perfect life, so that we can have forgiveness of sins and a life in heaven with Him!! So I am challenging you this Christmas season to thank Jesus for all that He did for you and to celebrate Him this season. I am not saying that all the family get-togethers, food, gifts, etc. is all wrong, but sometimes I think we focus on that more than really focusing on Jesus and the Christmas story. This is a challenge for you, as well as me!
Merry Christmas y'all!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You use such cute whatever-you-call-them, word design/pictures. I love it! Oh, Merry Christmas to you, also, Shalom. I miss you and wish I could see you this season. Maybe next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete