Friday, December 16, 2016

//life lately//

 
 
life lately....
 

    baking cookies for the annual Sauder cookie exchange
                                                                      








                         right now Aubree absolutely adores all her babies and puppies.....



                                            Happy Birthday Mom!! You're amazing!! =)

                                                                
                 the evening of Mom's birthday we all went to Hershey to see the sweet lights!

 





Merry Christmas!! 

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I love it when you do posts like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Riah. These posts are the absolute best! That one picture of the cookies is really cool. And... Happy Birthday, Heather! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Cookies sound good right now! My little sister loves all her baby dolls too! It's SO cute! :)
    Did you have fun at Hershey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it is adorable!! :)
      Yes we did...it was like 2 1/2 miles of lights!! Some of them were really cool, and some weren't the greatest, but it was neat!!

      Delete
  4. I agree with e'ryone else!! These posts are my favorite :) But I like them all ;)

    ReplyDelete