Friday, December 30, 2016

twenty sixteen//

So we've almost made it thru 2016 y'all!! How was your year? Mine was good and I thankful to Jesus for granting me with a great 2016. Here are a few highlights of my year, one from each month, in order.



                                           |spending time in Fort Myers FL with my family|



                                                                 |the snow|


                        |winning 1st place trophy at quiz retreat with these lovely ladies|

 | learning how to play ukulele|
 
 
|being able to work with family|
 
 
 |lake tobias with the Sauder clan|
 
 
|fundraiser for Chad, Jo & family|
 
 
 
|an AMAZING week at Rubies|
 
|harvest time|
 
|being able to archery hunt with a cross-bow|
 
 
|living life at home with my family|
 
 
|we didn't do anything that astounding in December other than spend time with family, which is the best!|
 
Now we look to a new year: 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I like these pictures! Looks like a fun year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Time with family is definitely precious time!

    ReplyDelete