Thursday, January 26, 2017

C R A Y O N A R T || unique

Every now and then i have a creative gene that flares up, so I go searching Pinterest...Ever since I saw this idea, I wanted to try it. So it was this afternoon's project. 😁 I added the word unique to this blog title because this project is unique. Some of you might not like it, but those who do, try it sometime and let me know how it turned out!


What you need:
  • Canvas (any size will do)
  • Crayola Crayons (they melt the best)
  • Newspaper
  • Hair dryer
Lay your newspaper down, peel the paper off your crayons, grab your hair dryer, and you are ready to roll!
Hold your crayons kind of caddy corner to the canvas, and blow the hair dryer on them till they start melting...they will then spritz all over the canvas. This is kind of a interesting explanation, but if you see my pictures, I think you can pull it off.


(Tiana is modeling for me, while i am behind the camera😃) You can use whatever colors you like....I used a bunch of different ones. Just keep doing what I first explained, and fill the canvas however you like. You could even stop with just a little bit of meltings, and write a quote, or a word, verse, draw a picture, whatever!



This is what my finished product looked like. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet, I'll have to see if I can find the right place. 😃 Also, if you search "crayon art" on Google, many ideas will pop up. Have a great day, friends!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is cool! I'll have to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this! Yours turned out awesome! I think I'm gonna try this sometime! If I do I'll post about it! =D

    ReplyDelete