Monday, January 23, 2017

what we call life!


 I'm here on the blog today will a "what we call life" post!



        We spent the morning at the Keystone Farm Show the other week just walking around....


                                                Some of the cousin hood at Great Grandpa's funeral.


                                                              "We love gaps in the store shelves!!"




Anyone want a puppy? =) We have been doing a lot of puppy stuff these past weeks...they are 8 weeks old on Thursday!


That's all for now folks, enjoy the rainy day!


                                        ~Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalms 55:22~

1 comment:

  1. Aww! The puppies look like stuffed ones! I'd take one if I could... But I already have three. :-/ We have a litter coming in two weeks! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete