Monday, February 13, 2017

happy valentines & blogging update

I am sorry to all my loyal blog readers...I've not been doing very well with doing a weekly encouragement. We have been super busy lately, and it is only going to get busier I am afraid. This year I am Bible quizzing with HOPE, and singing in Voices of Praise Homeschool Choir. We had one quiz a thon in January, we have one tomorrow, and another one this month. Last night was our first VOP program, and we have one about every Sunday night until March 19th. In between there we also go on tour for a few days and have quiz retreat. Then the end of March our family is heading to FL for about 9 days. So all that to say, if I am not blogging much till the end of March or the beginning of April, don't worry about me- I'll be back eventually! Since Valentines is this week, I am sharing a verse from Malachi. Jesus has ALWAYS loved us, and ALWAYS will! Have a wonderful week everyone!! And Happy Valentines ♡♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's okay! That's exactly how I feel too. We're gonna have to start selling puppies which is always so busy!
    I l💗ved this post, and the verse! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I"m glad for how much you've been posting lately. It's so much fun to see! I understand how you are busy. I feel the same way! We now have a litter of puppies that need a watchful eye, I have school... And I'm going to Florida in less than a month for a week and a half! I can hardly wait. Anyway, I'm so glad you blog, because I enjoy following your life that way and through our letters. You're a great friend. Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete