Wednesday, February 8, 2017

photo shoot w/ aubree

Over here in our neck of the woods it is gorgeous outside. It's crazy that they are calling for 4-8" of snow tonight into tomorrow, but we will receive it with open hands...we've been wanting snow for awhile! This morning me and Aubree went outside to play, and first off she served me food at the playhouse...then we got her trike out and I decided to grab the camera :-) she wasn't doing such a great job of smiling, but I thought they were cute, nonetheless!





 
 
"I am a princess, and my Father is the King of kings."
 1 Peter 2:9

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! She is adorable!🙈😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my worddd!! She is the cutest little doll in the history of ever!! I love these pictures, Shalom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll mimick the others' comments: These pictures are adorable, Shalom! Aubree is such a cutie! I miss her a lot. I hope to see ya'll soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, she is so adorable! She reminds me a lot of Lilli! Great job Shalom, these are precious! <33

    ReplyDelete