Friday, February 24, 2017

HOPE Bible Quizzing

A couple times I was told I should do a blog post on quizzing....well here it is. 😊 Thanks to the Hess family for sharing their pictures! All credits go to them.  This year our quiz passage was Ephesians, Ruth, & Proverbs 4. We memorized all these verses which comes out to like 267 verses! Whew!
HOPE Sanctified-  Me, Dawson, & Mariah are on a team together with Lexi coaching us....
 HOPE Renewed- Stuart (coach), Andrew, Holly, Carissa
 HOPE Promise - Haley answering a question...her other two team mates Sean and Gabrielle had quizzed, out hence the empty chairs!
 We got in the same room as Hope Renewed which meant we got to quiz against them!
 
 
So far we had a 3 quiz a thons and all the HOPE teams did well. Renewed and Promise even brought home trophies at Regionals! We now look forward to quiz retreat in 2 weeks 😊

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, but also... such a good way to memorize and get scriptures in your heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shalom,
    I happened to come across your blog and have been reading it the past couple days. I came across this post and thought I should comment. Why? Well because I also quiz with MACSA. I really enjoy your weekly encouragements sometimes that is just what you need!
    Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aubrie!
      Thank you so much for the comment. I love hearing from my readers! That is so cool that you quiz with MACSA. What school do you quiz under?
      Thanks for following!!
      Shalom

      Delete
    2. I quiz with UPTON sorry i should have replied sooner :( Life has been crazy

      Delete