Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Life Lately //

We were really enjoying the beautiful weather we had for awhile...Addy + Aubree were having a great time drawing chalk one day πŸ˜ƒ
 cousin time = dressing up + having a delightful little snack of peanuts + water! 
 Some more time was spent in the tractor making one very, very, very dusty πŸ˜†

And a blurry selfie with dear cousin Caleb!! 

And now the past days have been rainy and cold....we are supposed to have 80's later this week and weekend and I can't wait πŸ˜‚
I have one more day of school left and it still hasn't quite sunk in that I am done with 9th grade and summer break is about to begin!! I think with the storm, and just a busy winter school went super fast. Anyway, enjoy the rainy day, the sun will shine soon! 🌻🌞

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd really enjoy driving tractor! I hope you're having a blast! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that SCHOOL went fast for you, haha! But that is so great, and I'm sure you're really happy!
    AAWWW, Caleb is sooo adorable!!! <3 He is seriously melting my heart!!! xD
    I loved these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete