Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Springtime & Life on our Farm





We are building a heifer barn over our pit, so last week they started working on pouring the concrete walls, which meant the concrete truck needed to come a few times 😃

On Saturday I spent some time in the tractor discing...that was a learning experience 😬😉

We've also been doing things like mowing, weed eating, and all the springy stuff...Jesus has been blessing us with some amazing weather as well...today was chilly again, but I think we are back to the warm weather {which I love} tomorrow!
Stay tuned for a "life lately" post shortly! Enjoy your evening 😃



4 comments:

  1. Loved this post! Those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooved this post ❤ and you driving a tractor with a disk behind, go girl!! I can't even say i did that before 😜 the biggest thing i ever drove/pulled was our manure spreader and that isn't nearly as long and um, "clutsy and clumsy" as a disk + cultipacker 😂 all that to say, i'm proud of ya, friend, I really am 😍 I wanna be like you when i grow up 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower pictures!!! And I love your "everyday life" posts. Those are so much fun! I'll look forward to your next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower pictures are beautiful!
    I'm looking forward to reading your "Life Lately" Post!

    littlebitofsunshineweb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete