Thursday, July 13, 2017

summer ||

A July 4th picnic calls for some baking done by yours truly || 

Check out the cute little Mennonite girls (get why I'm saying that? 😋) ||

A yummy taco supper dinner outside under the shade ||
a family fishing night with freshly dug worms (Tiana was the first one to catch a fish!)  ||
All the rain and warm weather has the corn shooting right up! It is so gorgeous!! ||

||||||||||||||
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good and His love endures forever."  Psalms 106:1

3 comments:

  1. Myword. Addy and Aubrey are straight up dolls ❤ it looks like y'all are doing fun summer things 😊 and all the tall, lush green corn...😍😍😍. #farmgirllifeistops

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loove corn..lol!!!!
    Your sisters are soooo adorable!!!! (I just wanna hug them! <3) I didn't get it tho...*crickets*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the comment thing is working now. ;-)
    Addy & Aubree are so adorable! I miss those girls so much!

    ReplyDelete