Wednesday, May 23, 2018

for His glory...

↟ ↡ ↟ ↡ ↟ ↡ ↟ ↡

Hour after hour, 
May you continue to trust Him.
Go all in when loving and serving Him.
Read more books.
Learn a new language. 
Go places you've never been before
even when it's five minutes away. 
Worship like you have never
worshipped before. 
Do it all for Love.
Do it all for Him. 

-Morgan Harper Nicholas


↟ ↡ ↟ ↡ ↟ ↡ ↟ ↡

Lately, I have been burdened to be ALL for Jesus. There are so many hurting and unhappy people in the world. And although we may feel like we can't do much, a smile, small chit-chat with a customer at work, or loving your family at home is a big blessing. Pray with and for others. Be cheerful and joyful. Be a happy person to be around. Love others. Stay plugged into His word, and claim His promises.
All this is showing Jesus and serving Him. 
"DO IT ALL FOR LOVE."
"DO ALL FOR HIM."

"Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to Your name give glory, for the sake of your 
steadfast love and your faithfulness." - Psalms 115:1

6 comments:

  1. oh wow. I love that quote and this was just what i needed to read <33 let's serve Him together!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a blessing to me this morning! Thank you. Also, I find it amazing - but no coincidence - that just last night I was reading 1 Corinthians Chapter 13. This morning those words just flowed through my mind. And it was impressed upon me this: Without love, we are absolutely WORTHLESS! So, I love the saying "DO IT ALL FOR LOVE, DO IT ALL FOR HIM." Serving Him with love is our calling as Christians! (If we do not love, we do not know him, because love is of God. 1 John 4:8)
    Blessings to you, Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote is so good! I also have been feeling similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing; I really like this! I definitely need to work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just tagged you for something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Very encouraging!

    Brooklyne @ bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete