Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Life on the Farm



Since I last posted, we had 2 more calfs born...welcome to the farm, Fred and Frances!!
(pictured is Fred!)


Mitch got a photo shoot! The people that we sell our steers to, randomly showed up one day this past week and wanted to take pictures of the animals and us on the farm. 



Addy bottle feeding Mitch
--------


Lots of time was spent in the fields last week


And most of the corn was planted!! 




-------


a beautiful rainbow! 

-------


and...Addy & Solomon (our big Cane Corso dog!)


And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They sang: “Blessing and honor and glory and power belong to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever.”
-Revelation 5:13

3 comments:

  1. Your life posts are my favorite posts to read on your blog!!! And Solomon is so handsome :) We have a bullmastiff (his name is Gideon) and he's pretty big dog too.

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I totally agree with Maddy! Life posts are THE BEST! My favorite picture was the first one: Fred and Frances are SO adorable! I love calves! (esp. black ones!) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! I love that rainbow picture!

    ReplyDelete