Friday, May 4, 2018

Life Lately

Life has been good. Busy + blessed. Enjoy some random snapshots of life with the Martin clan. 


working in the barn with the animals 



addy and cousin beka had a fun-filled weekend together


making great memories with friends 


lots of time spent outside enjoying the (finally!!) warm weather


special meal in the barn-fort


some new little ones joined the family...meet Mitch 


and Molly 


Tiana + Mitch



a lovely evening spent fishing and enjoying the outdoors


// I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. -Psalms 139:14 //

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the things your life has been full of lately! All so fun!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Heart. My very most favorite picture has to be number 6! My farm girl heart just melted into a big puddle. That's what I call cuteness overload🌿

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, Shalom!! And those calves are ADORABLE!!! *inserts heart eyes* Absolutely precious! <333

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete