Friday, September 14, 2018

from my little place on the earth

Wow. It's been forever. But HELLO from my little place on the earth! 

Here is some little snips of my life lately 😊




 west virginia bound! (vacation with mom's family in the hills of WV!)

⮘⮙


these people are just pretty great. enough said. >

⮘⮙


one beautiful evening a couple weeks ago, we packed up some food,
 and headed to the nearby project for a picnic supper! 

⮘⮙


frozen yogurt with the girls >

⮘⮙


family bowling night - and FYI dad won, BUT I came in second. 😉

⮘⮙⮘⮙


"And they were calling to one another: Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of His glory."
-Isaiah 6:3

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Shalom! Great post. ;)
    (also, I tried emailing you a link to my blog, and wanted to know if you had gotten it =D)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! =D Glad to have you back!! =)
      You're super welcome! =D
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  2. Aww looks like so much fun!! Loved this post and the pictures! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Shalom! How are you today?
    I already have some headers made, so if you wanted, I could email them to you. =)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! =D
      Thanks so much for letting me, I had a lot of fun making them. =)
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  4. I so enjoyed seeing a post again! Glad you're back! :)
    What wonderful family times... I was so glad to see those pics esp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved all of the pictures <33

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete