Friday, September 28, 2018

Summer Wrap-out




Howdy friends! I am here with a few last pictures of my summer days...some are from the beginning of the summer (that I never posted) and some are just recently.
 So without further a-do...enjoy these pictures of life! :) 


Tiana + Cambrie (a fun photo shoot with cousins)

  //


^^ This past weekend we had our fall youth retreat - it was a good time! 


^^3 of us hiked the whole way up to the power line and got a beautiful view (and did a bit of climbing on the actual power tower thingy)

//


A big highlight of my summer was getting my license and being able to drive myself around to different stuff... ^^like ice cream with the girls 🍦


^^And a Saturday spent shopping!!

//

 
We had a TON of rain this summer...I mean it just rained and rained!! There was a lot of 
flooding in Lancaster County and some on the Martin's farm! :) 



^^a road about 2 minutes from our house 

//

^^we hit the time of year where the corn comes down! it's always such a fun and busy time on the farm...lots of equipment, and excitement. I can't fully explain it...it's just the kinda thing that makes a farm girl happy! :) 




// Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17 //

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed all the random pictures, Shalom! I just love being able to follow your life more through these little snippets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Shalom! Loved the pics!! =D
    Have a wonderful Autumn!! =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I just found your blog the other day and fully enjoy it!
    I tried to go to Rubies this last time. And then just found out you used to go.
    Anyways you have an amazing blog, and please check out mine at:
    asolidrockoffaith.blogspot.com

    Anyways have a blessed rest of your day!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Shalom! Did you get the invitation I sent you to my new blog?
    Have an awesome rest of your week!
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete