Monday, November 5, 2018

Hola + Adios


Hola to my dear blogger friends!!
I hope this blog post finds you happy and well 😀

I'm sure many of you have realized that I have been pretty slackish over here in the blogger world. Cause I too have come to the conclusion that I have been pretty absent. And sad to say it, I am here to tell y'all that you probably won't be hearing from me much anymore. I am not going to totally quit blogging, and shut everything down, but just kicking it back a couple notches! I hope to update this blog a couple times a year, but probably not much more than that. 😔 I've realized that this "adventure" in life is coming to a close...life as a teenager is keeping me pretty busy, as well as home responsibilities and I no longer have the time and energy to keep the blog updated. 
BUUUT....I am honestly so very grateful for each one of you that has read my blog. Whether you've been here ever since the beginning, or only stopped in a time or two, THANK YOU. Each of your comments, tags, ideas and etc. all meant so much to me!! I am grateful for each one of you.
Keep serving Jesus with your whole heart...He loves each one of you dearly. 

"Finally, my brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of  love and peace will be with you."
-
-2 Corinthians 13:11

Love and peace to y'all, 
Shalom 💕
                                      





9 comments:

  1. Oh Shalom. I'm going to miss your blog so much :'( It was always one of my favorites. But if this is something that you feel like you need to do, I completely understand. But I will miss you <33

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend! I loved following your blog, but I also feel like you made a wise choice. Yay for turning towards a new phase of life and slowly closing the pages of an old one 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for understanding! <3 and thanks for following me all all along..you de best!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Shalom, I'm so sad that you won't be blogging much... but I totally understand! Life just gets so busy and there's not enough time for everything. I'm glad we can still keep it contact here and there through letters. :) Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for understanding, Susie! Thank you for following me on this journey!!
      And yes, I am working letter...better late than never, right?;)

      Delete
    2. That's right! ;) I suppose the longer it takes for you to write the letter, the sweeter the letter will be. So, take your time! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm sad that you won't be posting as often as normal.
    But, I also know life gets crazy, so I understand where you're coming from. =D
    Thank you for posting for us in the past, and I'll be looking forward to your posts in the future! =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, i've always loved your blog so much!! i'm glad you're doing what you feel you should do, tho i will miss you!! <33

    ReplyDelete