Thursday, June 29, 2017

life lately >>

-----

-Sunday afternoon mini-bike rides with Daddy 

 -The Road Runner's frisbee season came to an end after a sad loss in the playoffs....but we were the #1 seed for the actual season, so that was fun, and we did have a great time with these people ↑↑

 -this is a rather old picture, but does it not look out-westish? 😊 ha.

-these gals love to make a snack stand/shop out of anything...that day I believe it was lemonade and chocolate cupcakes 😊

 -3 special little cousins came over for the day, and Leah taught them some schooling 😃
- a furry kitty joined the family...welcome Fleece! 😺

------

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having a ton of fun!! ;) (btw, have you received the invite to my blog?? thanks!)
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did! I've been checking it out :) thanks so much!

      Delete
    2. I left a comment on your art page!

      Delete
  2. What a fun post! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Susie...sometimes it seems boring to just keep doing these posts but it seems like y'all enjoy them :)

      Delete